These cookies are fancy as well as delicious, but simple to make.
1/2 softened cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking SODA
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven with the cookie sheets in it at 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat eggs with vanilla in a small bowl, then mix into butter mixture until creamy.
4. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and cinnamon, then add to butter mixture.
5. Fold in pecans and raisins.
6. Drop batter by the teaspoonful onto warmed cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Quickly remove cookies from the sheets and dry on wire racks. If the cookies stiffen too quickly, just pop them back in the oven for 30 seconds to soften.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Fat: 7 grams
Protein: 1 grams
"Back to Recipes Main Index"
"Back to Hints & Tips Main Index"
"Back to Main "Purple" Section Index"
"Back to Main Entry Page for other Sections"
Go Back to the page you just came from
This page has been accessed times.
© vjr All Rights reserved.