This recipe IS NOT for anyone on a fat restricted diet! lol Not only is there fat from the butter/margerine but the skin is left on the chicken for this recipe.
3 tablespoons of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of paprika
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1/4 cup of butter or margerine
- preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- wash and dry the chicken pieces well on paper towels.
- Combine the flour, paprika, salt & pepper and coat the chicken like you would 'shake & bake'. You can even double this flour mixture so you have lots and can just toss the remaining stuff.
- In a shallow baking pan in the oven, melt the butter. Remove from the oven. Arrange the coated chicken in the pan in a single layer, skin side down. (you do not remove the skin for this recipe)
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. With tongs, turn the chicken and bake for 15 minutes longer or until brown and fork tender.
"Back to Recipes Main Index"
"Back to Hints & Tips Main Index"
"Back to Main "Purple" Section Index"
"Back to Main Entry Page for other Sections"
Go Back to the page you just came from
This page has been accessed times.
© vjr All Rights reserved.