1/2 cup butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp flour
pinch of salt
confectioners' sugar to sprinkle
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. To make the bottom, cut the butter into the flour and confectioners' sugar and press into a 9 inch square pan. Bake 20 minutes or until light brown.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients to make the topping.
4. When the bottom is done, and still hot, pour the topping over it and continue baking for about 25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle top with confectioners' sugar.
"Back to Recipes Main Index"
"Back to Hints & Tips Main Index"
"Back to Main "Purple" Section Index"
"Back to Main Entry Page for other Sections"
Go Back to the page you just came from
This page has been accessed times.
© vjr All Rights reserved.